Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby

Baby you're always in my dreams.
Baby you're always on my mind.
Baby you're in my fantasies.
Baby you're who I think of day & night.

I call you baby now.
It's so hard to get used to.
Once just my best friend.
Now my feelings for you grew.

Baby it's all scary.
Baby I'm frightened.
Baby, these feelings are to strong to carry.
Baby help my load lighten.

People say I should just stop.
Well they don't know you like I do.
People say I should not.
But baby, you're the one I don't wanna lose.

Baby you make me smile like a cheshire.
Baby you set my heart on fire.
Baby I love our phone calls.
Baby, for you, I'll break so many laws.
Baby just hold me & say "You're mine."
Baby I'll stay with you for the rest of our lives.

- Layla Emily

For Dustin Lee Sheppard

No comments:

Post a Comment